Thursday, November 18, 2010

Settling into a new life

The weekend is approaching and it promises to be another busy one. Men's meeting for Michael, the youth meeting and guest speakers for the weekend. Grocery shopping still awaits, if only I could get my printer operating. It looks like I need to download "something" to help the printer run correctly.
Today has been a productive day. Internet was setup, kitchen is clean and I ordered my Bosch! Plus wonderful attachments like cookie paddles, meat grinder and a cookbook. Now to get a good oven so I can start making goodies for Thanksgiving.

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo, Anna got a blog! The bosch is pretty sweet too. It should arrive right in time for Christmas baking (hint, hint). :-) Is that Pike's Peak in the background of the pic of you and Michael?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must have posted on a different account and look forward to reading about the Shipleys of Shipleyville! Ain't life grand!!!??? ;)
    love,
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I don't remember the caption being under the pic on the blog heading. At least I guessed partially right... Colorado. It looks beautiful, and the people aren't too hard on the eyes either. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I figured out how to put a comment under the pic after I originally posted it. O:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. :-) Haha... that's what I thought. ;-)

    ReplyDelete