Monday, April 2, 2012

April 2

Wow, so it is officially April!! That means taxes are due very soon. sigh I've been trying to wade through all the forms. It is has been rather frustrating. (Though the youtube vidoes and ehow have been helpful in pointing me in the right direction.)

Thankfully, I have a sweet little doll to make me smile. After eating, she doesn't mind being put on the floor and playing. She quickly rolls onto her back and commences with blowing bubbles, smiling at her reflection in the mirror and talking to her little toys.

Saturday morning she woke up early (like 5:30) to eat. Once she was finished eating, I was ready to fall back into bed. Adeline was in a very visiting mood. She talked while I changed her diaper and smiled contently. I was still not very wake, so back into her pack-and-play she landed. Michael woke up at 7 to Baby still happily talking to her toys. He had fun playing with her while I got some more sleep.

Ok, well back to figuring out taxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment