Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Surprise

It is funny how life can be full of surprises . . . . and is definitely the best way to start a new year.

After prayer meeting, I went to the kids room to let them know that they could join everyone else in the living room. I opened the door and poked my head in to say, "Hey guys, its over," only to see my sisters standing there! So, instead of announcing that the meeting was over, I said the first thing that popped into my head, "What are you guys doing here?!?!" And then I hugged them both to cover the tears that suddenly appeared in my eyes. sigh I have the BEST sisters. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love and misses, Ladies! Ya'll are so much fun and I know ya'll are having a blast! ENJOY! Hugs-
    ~m

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have I not found your blog yet?! So excited for new reading material and being able to keep up with Anna! (and Michael too of course:))

    ReplyDelete